How does it work?
Gut issues can be caused by a number of factors, such as dysfunction of the liver and spleen, or blockages to the heart meridian or small intestine. The issues associated with the stool or bowel movements are directly linked to the function of the lungs. 70-80% of the health issues stem from the gut, and our treatments are focused around improving the good gut bacteria and the strengthening of the immune system. In combination with a healthy diet and an active lifestyle, you will have a healthy digestive tract that properly absorbs the nutrients needed to maintain a healthy body.
Gut Problems and IBS Irritable Bowel Syndrome
An estimated 10 to 15 percent of people worldwide suffer from irritable bowel syndrome. Almost 10.7 million Australians – roughly half the population – complain of some form of digestive problem. IBS is caused by prolonged inflammation of the digestive tract. The causes of this condition aren’t very clear, but there are proven ways to treat this condition.
Also known as indigestion. Symptoms include bloating and discomfort, and can be caused by medication or food and drinks. Learn more about our 1 Week Gut Therapy Program & start solving your digestion issues.
This is a condition where the digestive tract is unable to digest lactose, which is a type of sugar found in dairy and milk. Symptoms include bloating, diarrhoea, stomach cramps, gas. Learn more about our 1 Week Gut Therapy Program & start solving your digestion issues.
Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn’s Disease
Both conditions are caused by inflammation and ulceration of the inner lining of the rectum and large bowel. It’s a long term condition that requires ongoing treatment.
- Bowel cancer is the second most common cause of death from cancer. In most cases it is potentially preventable.
- Lactose intolerance is also an issue.
- Inflammatory bowel syndrome IBS, ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease contribute to poor health of teenagers and young adults.
- IBS interferes with quality of life and creates problems for pregnancy and good nutrition later.
- Dyspepsia and heartburn are also common problems as well as a factor in time lost from work.
- Some people will use surgery and medication to correct their problems.
If you prefer a modern, non invasive totally natural solutions, then Natural Health Institute’s natural gut treatment could just be the right one for you.